Start a new topic
Answered

Getting Blue and Purple weapons

Quoting from your Power up Weapons FAQ:

"Using the same star weapons for power-up increases the chance of having a more powerful Blue Star weapon. Blue stars can then turn into Purple stars when powered up with same star levels. Using weapons of the same colors also creates an advantage when powering up."

Does this mean that, for instance, I want to get a Blue or Purple 4-Star weapon, do I have to power up with other 4-Star weapons that have been Evolved all the way up to 4-Stars? Or can I use 4-Star Weapons that, say, currently only have 3-Stars?

Best Answer
Hi Michael,

In order to boost your chances, the weapons should already be evolved to the level of the weapon you are powering up. So in your example, yes, they should be evolved to 4-stars. Thanks for your question!

Another example if I may:

If I have a 5-star weapon which only been evolved to 4-stars, can I then use 4-Star weapons to boost the chance of getting a Blue or Purple weapon.

It seems to me there should be separate terms for referring to a weapon's maximum Star Level and a weapon's current Star Level, in order to avoid confusion in discussions.

Also, last week, I ended up with 3 Blue weapons from regular monster drops in the Adventure area.

But I've had no more since then. I that likely to happen again or was that just a "one-time" thing while the new features are being developed?

I see that the blue weapons I gained had a Skill Symbol attached when I hovered the mouse pointer over them. How do I find out what the exact skill bonus is? Do I have to look up the symbol somewhere?

Answer
Hi Michael,

In order to boost your chances, the weapons should already be evolved to the level of the weapon you are powering up. So in your example, yes, they should be evolved to 4-stars. Thanks for your question!

Login or Signup to post a comment