Start a new topic
Answered

Character Evolution

So is there somewhere I can go to get an explanation about how our characters are supposed to work now?

What's the difference between going up in level with Experience Points and Evolving the characters' Star-Level with Shards. What does each type of advancement gain the character when they gain a Level or a Star?

Why is it that yesterday all my characters were 1-Star Level and today some are 3-star, some 2-star, and some 1-star. What determines what Star-Level the characters are currently at?

What's the organizing principle to the order the Heroes are displayed in the overall Hero screen and the order they appear along the bottom when viewing the individual Heroes. I can only see that they are grouped by Star-Level but that's it.

Best Answer

Hi Michael, I'll try to answer your questions ^^

When heroes level up through Experience Points, their Health stat increases. Plus, in order to unlock & upgrade the skills, heroes need to be at certain levels. So you're going to need to level up those heroes. Evolution (hero stars) increases Attack, Defense & Health stats which is something really cool.

We've determined that before the update, some heroes are born with 4 stars and other with 1 star. You saw a change because we've adjusted everybody's hero stars to how it should be if they were born after the release.

They are sorted by Stars - Power - Level - Element & Hero Shard Completion Rate

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Answer

Hi Michael, I'll try to answer your questions ^^

When heroes level up through Experience Points, their Health stat increases. Plus, in order to unlock & upgrade the skills, heroes need to be at certain levels. So you're going to need to level up those heroes. Evolution (hero stars) increases Attack, Defense & Health stats which is something really cool.

We've determined that before the update, some heroes are born with 4 stars and other with 1 star. You saw a change because we've adjusted everybody's hero stars to how it should be if they were born after the release.

They are sorted by Stars - Power - Level - Element & Hero Shard Completion Rate

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment