Start a new topic
Answered

Where are my spirit stones?

Hi, the update is great but I had alot of spirit stones I saved and worked hard for and almost had enough to recruit more good heroes.  Now they are gone and i have to start over?  I think we  should be comped in some way for these missing items or at least something to remedy this.  I am a bit upset. 

Best Answer
You can still use Spiritstones for crafting now. I know it's nothing near having them for unlocking Heroes, but we are still looking at ways to balance out the new changes.

and i just noticed they are now used to craft evo gems that were impossible to craft before anyway as the drop rate for keys is so low i might as well wait forever.   Bronze keys are semi hard to get but anything over those is just ridiculous.  And my weapons that had healing on them that i spent so much time farming for and upgrading are now changed.  I am not happy and dont feel like continuing now.  I feel like i lost progress.

Answer
You can still use Spiritstones for crafting now. I know it's nothing near having them for unlocking Heroes, but we are still looking at ways to balance out the new changes.

Login or Signup to post a comment