Start a new topic
Answered

Where are my spirit stones?

Hi, the update is great but I had alot of spirit stones I saved and worked hard for and almost had enough to recruit more good heroes.  Now they are gone and i have to start over?  I think we  should be comped in some way for these missing items or at least something to remedy this.  I am a bit upset. 

Best Answer
You can still use Spiritstones for crafting now. I know it's nothing near having them for unlocking Heroes, but we are still looking at ways to balance out the new changes.

Answer
You can still use Spiritstones for crafting now. I know it's nothing near having them for unlocking Heroes, but we are still looking at ways to balance out the new changes.

and i just noticed they are now used to craft evo gems that were impossible to craft before anyway as the drop rate for keys is so low i might as well wait forever.   Bronze keys are semi hard to get but anything over those is just ridiculous.  And my weapons that had healing on them that i spent so much time farming for and upgrading are now changed.  I am not happy and dont feel like continuing now.  I feel like i lost progress.

Login or Signup to post a comment