Start a new topic
Answered

Is this game alive?

This game seems dead.  There are hardly any posts here or activity with updates on your community site and the groups on facebook are dead or not responding.  What is going on with the game. 

Best Answer
Hi Dixie, thanks for your post.

The game is alive and well, with some major updates coming in the next couple of weeks. We last updated the community site at Christmas and will try to update more frequently if you like. Our activity is based off of player activity and our players don't seem to communicate with us as much as in our other games. If you have suggestions, feedback, or technical issues feel free to mention them here or in a support ticket.

1 person has this question

Hi Dixie, thanks for your kind words.

I'm glad you're enjoying Magetale. We used to have an indication about Decoration Points early on in the game but then we realized it's not a major aspect of the game and yet it looks complicated. If you place more decoration items, it doesn't guarantee that you'll get rare items. It decreases the chance of not getting anything at all. You should upgrade buildings if you want better/rare items. 

Hint: Don't leave empty tiles in your city. Try to place every building you can and place some decorations here and there.

You're so right about the community page. We haven't released an update since November but we're going to release one this week. It is going to be a huge update. I'll post the notes. I hope you'll like it.

We should definitely give away weekly rewards, unfortunately we don't have that feature yet. But I'll tell the team to consider it. Thanks for the idea!

Things will change with the Spiritstones in this update. I don't want to give spoilers but tune in for the release. The game balance is also changed. We're still doing fine tuning but we're constantly working to make the balance fair and fun ^^

1 person likes this
you said you will post the update notes? i dont see them?

Coming soon, Dixie! We'll make an update and then send the notes. Thanks!

this game is amazing...i love it, I know alot of us have been talking about alot of things we would like to see implemented. A few of the top ones are:  Add a window or tab or something that we can see our decoration info that tells us how many we have or currently need to hit a set bonus.   Right now we are in the dark about how much deco to put down or what percentage or chance we have to get a rare item if we add more.  The drop rates of materials we need to craft items is very very low and frustrating at that. So even if something is implemented to let us know where we are at...lets say a decoration score type thing..the devs need to up the drop rate of items.  Ive been farming for amethyst's paint brushes etc to craft items like crazy and not one has dropped for me ever. It would be nice if the community page had more traffic and we feel it would bring in that traffic if bonuses or codes of some sort were posted there for player's to collect a few times a week maybe. Rubies are very expensive and hard to get in this game so that is one thing we would like to see gifted maybe.  Or even add an achievement page where if we complete certain tasks over time etc...we receive some rubies.  Gold and scrolls are mildly annoying to collect as the amount needed for opening new areas and buildings is very high.  But this is an issue mostly at the start of our game play.  Those of us who are needing 4 star and above gems find our inventory with hundreds of  3 stars but very few of  the others.  The award rate of the higher level star gems could be raised a bit.  But most of all we are frustrated over the amount of spirit stones needed to recruit heroes in ratio to the amount awarded in battles etc.   Having to collect 50 is hard enough but when we needed hundreds...that seems to take us way too long to achieve.  So to sum it up, more incentives and higher drop rates in game would bring alot more traffic.  Most of us have either never seen anything other than a little gold, scrolls, bronze keys or energy dropping from the daily spins we get also.  That should be fixed too I think.  Thanks for taking the time to listen.

OH GOT IT lol.  ill wait..

Answer
Hi Dixie, thanks for your post.

The game is alive and well, with some major updates coming in the next couple of weeks. We last updated the community site at Christmas and will try to update more frequently if you like. Our activity is based off of player activity and our players don't seem to communicate with us as much as in our other games. If you have suggestions, feedback, or technical issues feel free to mention them here or in a support ticket.

Login or Signup to post a comment